Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Up "Bright" and Early!

sWell. Got the early part right. I was up at 6, after lying there for about 15 minutes trying to figure out nice ways of beating two girls' heads against a hard concrete floor repeatedly until they've stopped making noise....

I'm not a violent person, honest. It's just that I set my alarm for 7.30 so that I would get at least 7 hours sleep.

At about 3, my flatmate came in loudly.
At about 5, she left again. Loudly.
At about 5.45, the other one came in loudly. Dried her hair for about 30 minutes, and is currently watching t.v. quietly (she can do that right!) whilst I've put a sign on the front door, a sign on her and Eva's door, and I swear to god, I want to change the locks.

I've got  a 9, 10, 11 o clock lecture, then two more at 1 and 2, then from 3-5, I'm selling tickets, ON MY OWN, and then I'm expected to be able to stay awake and look human throughout the day. F'ing bitches have started the countdown of their life expectancy.

When I get a blunderbuss, they'd better beware.

1 comment:

Adam Noble said...

Sounds like a rough night. :( Hate those when the world just doesn't seem to shut up.

Hope the business of the day wasn't too much and that you made some headway with ticket sales!