Wednesday, 10 February 2010

End of the 5-day Adventure in Bournemouth

Tis the end: I'm back in my diddy room in Lancaster. Everything that could go right, journey-wise went right, and anything that could go wrong in the "not crying in front of Sam" department went wrong. Come on, go 'aww' at the screen - you know you want to.

Monday was just in-time. It was nice, but he did have to do work for a while, which was a bit of a shame. He made me dinner though - Chilli con carne a la Sam, which wasn't you know, professional, but rather delicious. Just too much to finish for me. So I ate it reheated Tuesday.

Tuesday I went to uni to meet him after work, and we went to the anime society in the evening. It was fun, really. 

Man-Thing's ''second wife'', Ash, and I get on ok now. I think the awkwardness is significantly less. Until next time, maybe. 

Anyway. I'm going to be spending the weekend doing my essay. I reckon I know what I want to write. I'll be doing that whilst thinking about which essays I want to do for my other subjects. It's time to panic starting Saturday. \o/

No comments: